# 58 Pembroke Street, Port of Spain,
Trinidad, West Indies.
P.O.Box 1835, Wrightson Road,
Port of Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
Tel: (868) 624-4883, 627-1431
Fax: (868) 623-4477
Water Solutions Limited is committed to the long-term protection of the environment. It is further committed to continually improving its current standards with a view to exceeding the standards set by national regulators.
We will strive to meet international standards in line with the companies with which we conduct business. Wherever possible and practical we will not deal with companies that do not aspire to similar standards.
We firmly believe that a long term Environmental strategy will not only benefit the environment locally but will bring significant business benefits to our company.
We regularly remind ourselves, our employees, our suppliers, and our contractors of our joint responsibilities to protect the environment for future generations.
Examples of our commitment to the environment include:
- The safe disposal of various wastes from our offices and working sites using authorized waste management companies.
- Wherever possible, recover and recycle materials.
- Regularly service vehicles to ensure efficient use of fuel and to reduce toxic emissions.
- Encourage our employees and contractors to be similarly minded and indeed to cease using contractors who we find can not or will not meet our standards.
- To recommend high efficiency motors to our customers.
- Ensuring that any proprietary sprays that we use are CFC free.
- Wherever practicable, to encourage our clients to use recycled goods and materials.
The above list is not exhaustive but reflects our willingness to learn different practices, introduce different materials and thinking which will help us to contribute to a continually enhanced environment.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Water Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring an environment that proactively provides for the Health, Safety & Security of our valued Employees, Contractors and Associates and the minimization of risks by controlling the hazards to eliminate accidents and property losses.
With regards to this:
- As far as is reasonably practicable, we will provide a hazard free working environment with systems which are safe, secure and also minimize risk to health.
- We will continuously provide information and training to our employees/contractors & associates on health and safety matters as it relates to their participation in our organization.
- We will ensure that all the necessary legal requirements are met and the corrective steps are undertaken to comply with any changes in these requirements.
- Any breaches of the Safety Rules and regulations will result in Disciplinary Action, whether an accident arises or not.
All levels of management share the primary responsibility for the commitment of this policy, but to make this policy totally effective, we require the participation of all employees. As a result, the Company will continue to involve all employees in continuously improving our Safety Program through consultation